FEATURES Of Red TTP223 Touch Button Module
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes.
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes.
- Dimensions : 15mm x 11mm.
- Input Voltage : 2 Volt – 5.5 Volts DC.
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode、toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- Have external power on reset pin(RST pin).
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration.
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0 sec, when key has not be touched.