1. + 5 V power supply: connect the positive pole of the power supply, the voltage range is 4.1 V 5 V, make sure the power supply is within this range. Exceeding this range can damage the module or cause the work to be abnormal;
2, ground: GDN is connected to the negative post of the power supply, which is also the floor of the audio. This place must be separated from the floor and audio floor separately.
3. left channel: connects the input of the left channel of the power amplifier board or the left channel of the receiver. It is recommended to connect a capacitor to the output port (depending on the input that matches the power amplifier);
4. right channel: connects the input of the right channel of the power amplifier board or the right channel of the handset. It is recommended to connect a capacitor to the output port (depending on the corresponding input of the power amplifier);
5, silent output port: the port is pre-set to a high level, when the silence, the port emits a low level;
6. status indicator: when the Bluetooth is not connected, the light flashes quickly, and once the Bluetooth connection is successful, it will blink slowly;
7. reserved port: the port has been booted up to 5 V. When the port is activated by a low level, it turns off. When the port returns to the low level again.